Ok, so this update is a touch late as we’ve had the keys for over a week now, but due to a few factors we were unable to do much for the first few days. We’ve had a busy week (on-top of our day jobs) sorting the centre out and it’s already starting to take shape! Now we really need your help to transform this into a place that is inspirational for people of all ages. We desperately need computers, swivel chairs and display cabinets – can you help?
Progress this week (a short week at that!):
- Phone and broadband organised (being activated Monday)
- Desks sourced and installed this morning
- Sourced a van – checkout our other news article for more details
- Sourced the parts for an interactive exhibit
- Planned another exhibit
- Sourced a dinosaur and some small dinosaur exhibits
- Kitchen set-up (just need a fridge)
- Toilets sorted
- Furniture moved from The Honest Agency
- The Honest Agency have also donated some computers too
- Shop counter sourced and the shop has been fitted out
- Moved our office to the centre ready for Monday
- Insurance, CCTV and Alarm
- Shown 2 potential corporate guests around
- Signage designed and ordered (arriving next week)
- Fulfilled 38 orders from the website
- Our day jobs…
Our new website is just about finished, but will take a back-seat for the next couple of weeks.
Stay-tuned as we’ll have plenty of updates in the coming weeks!